Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Friends

     I have done a lot of thinking during the last month. I have spent a week in the hospital and 3 weeks at home with little to do. I have thought a lot about the friends and family that have all been so supportive. I think about the people who have people they may have known for years who abandoned and ostracized them. How terrible that must be. At a time when they most need the people they love to be there for them, they also find themselves abandoned and find that their friends were just the fair weather variety.

     I have been very lucky in this respect. Every one of my friends and family have not only been supportive and loving but have proven that they are there for me to the end. I could not ask for a better group of people in my life. I don't deserve such wonderful people.

      To my friends and Family, each and every one of you are so important to me, now more than ever before. I feel bad that I have added this stress to your lives and want to thank you for all of your love. It really does give me strength I don't think I would have without you. I want to go on forever but there really is one major point and I don't want to bore you. I love you all and I know how lucky I am to know you. I am better off for havin' known ya.

                                                                                Love, Me

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much! Do not for one moment that you are adding stress to our lives. We know that if the tables were turned you would do the same for any of us. Also, do not think for one moment that you do not deserve such wonderful people in your life because yes you do! I will be here for you until the end. Love you, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Cheryl. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete